Friday, October 5, 2012

Apologies!

Sorry all, I have been unwell since last weekend, and have done very little sewing - very little of anything actually!

So I thought I would suggest some other bloggers you can read instead of reading my blog.

Gertie from Gertie's New Blog for Better Sewing is getting through her coat sew along - they are up to marking their cut pieces.  I was going to join this sew along but then it got hot here, and the last thing I want to do is sew a coat!  Check out their progress here.

Peter over at Male Pattern Boldness (one of my favourite blogs) has a chat about his love for vintage glamour and where he think it came from.  Read it, and the comments from his readers (which are always enlightening) here.

Laura Mae, who writes Lilacs & Lace is making a ballgown and she has made the embellishments before the dress...???  Find out why here.

Fleur at Diary of a Vintage Girl talks colour and having your colours done here.

And lastly, Bunny who writes The Musings and Adventures of a Pinup Mama, talks about her love of Broadway.  She really is an inspirational blogger!  Read her blog here.

Thanks everyone - I'll try to be back to my usual self next week.

Beccie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment